Clarks – Desert Boot in Union Jack
Pinned on December 11, 2012 at 1:15 pm by Jamah
- An international classic, the ‘Desert Boot’ was inspired by the crepe-soled boots worn by British officers in World War II.
- Soft, supple suede and full grain leather uppers.
- Nature-formed last allows for a natural toe spread.
- Suede-lined counter promotes heel stability.
- Leather-covered EVA footbed massages the foot with each step.
- Genuine plantation crepe outsole delivers all-day comfort.
Posted in: Boots
Tagged with: blue
• british flag
• desert boot
• doc martins
• union jack